Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Creating a stacked chart

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZacharyR

IS-IT--Management
Feb 20, 2009
CA
Hi again...have another chart question...can't seem to solve it (but I know it has to be possible!)

I have some water data...basically sample results (ie. pollutant concentration) over various sampling dates. The results were acquired using 4 different sampling types.

How can I place a stacked line chart showing the 4 different sampling types (as the 4 "series"), with the X axis showing the sample dates, and the Y axis showing the pollutant concentration?

From what I can see, I can only add summary fields as the different series in a stacked chart. I don't want to summarize the data....i just want the actual values per each of the 4 sampling types placed in the chart....pretty straight forward

I have already grouped the report to display the details by sampling type.....that part works perfectly.

thanks in advance!

Zach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back