Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Creating a Quiz, with a lot of text

Status
Not open for further replies.

bas909

Technical User
Oct 12, 2005
IT
Hi everybody,
i have to create a quiz with 8 question, i used knowledge Object and it works, my problem now is that between question 1 and question2, i have to insert some text (a lot text).
I try to modify my quiz, but i don't know what to use to put the text between my question.
To understand my problem, i have to make in authorware this: Someone have any ideas on how to make it?

Thanks a lot.
Attilio

I think that using KO you will be limited in what you can add between questions. Many people recommend that you do not use Knowledge Objects for final products, as they are quite limited in functionality. You'll find you can do alot more if you create the test questions yourself.

But to to answer your question, on the framework between the Question 1 KO and Question 2 KO you can simply insert a display or map icon that contains the text you want. You do not have to modify the quiz at all. Doing this you will have to set up the navigation for that text page. (I believe the quiz KO uses "previous" and "next" navigation).

Also, this board is dead, the forum at macromedia's website has a lot of people who are very knowledgable and helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back