Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Creating a package

Status
Not open for further replies.

princessk1

Programmer
Feb 28, 2002
CA
I am trying to create a new package for the program I created because changes were made to a dll it uses. I go through all of the steps and when it starts to create the package I get the following error:

'Unexpected error 28 has occurred. Out of stack space.'

How can I get around this.

Thanks.

princessk1, there is no need to run the package and deployment wizard again, if a file has changed. Just copy the Dll to the support folder of the package u formerly created, and run the batch file inside the folder. Your .cab file will be created for u. If u still is having the problem, post it. I 'll go through MSDN or other online resources to solve it for u. All the Best
Praveen Menon
pcmin@rediffmail.com

princessk1:

Using Crystal Reports in the package is causing the problem.
The answer is in this forum.

In my opinion, you need to start responding more to the threads which you have started, and acknowledge whether or not the responses helped, so others may take advantage of the thread also, and to let those who have posted answers know what the outcome is, and, also to respond with a "Thank you" in any case.

This is a share forum, and you have received alot of FREE help, so take this into consideration when you want further help.

It wouldn't also hurt to start helping others here, seeing how you have received so much help.

[/b][/i][/u][sub]*******************************************************
General remarks:
If this post contains any suggestions for the use or distribution of code, components or files of any sort, it is still your responsibility to assure that you have the proper license and distribution rights to do so!

Thanks PraveenMenon. I will try your suggestion.

Thanks CClint for your Opinion!

Here's the thread:

thread222-308895 [/b][/i][/u][sub]*******************************************************
General remarks:
If this post contains any suggestions for the use or distribution of code, components or files of any sort, it is still your responsibility to assure that you have the proper license and distribution rights to do so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back