Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Creating a list / Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

uparna

Technical User
Jun 27, 2001
IN
Hi ,

i am new to informatica. So new that an emu running wild is more informatica-wise than me on my best day.

Just got access to informatica, and in Informatica PowerCenter Workflow Manager (i have informatica powercenter 6.1), i can see a list of workflows developed by our team.

Have to prepare a list of all the jobs we have in excel. While i dont have any rights to create/modify anything , i was wondering if there are any reports that tell me the following information :-

1. Name of the workflow
2. Date it was created
3. Its schedule.

...have tried copy-pasting etc , but multiple selection wont work. Being an oracle DBA and have not yet familiarised myself with the Informatica world...so please guide me in preparing this list. (In the repository manager there is something called reports in the menu. When i click on add/remove reports , i dont see any existing report)

Thank you !

Regards,
S. Jayaram Uparna .
:)

There's two ways to do it:
- Buy their $150K superglue package and that will show you everything.
- Muck around in the views and you might find one or two that serves your purposes.

And possibly use the limited report viewer (it needs to be installed on a web server) to see each one individually.

They definitely don't make it easy to get everything in one place!

"I think we're all Bozos on this bus!" - Firesign Theatre [jester]

<speachless>

Regards,
S. Jayaram Uparna .
:)

Likewise!

"I think we're all Bozos on this bus!" - Firesign Theatre [jester]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back