Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Create HTML table in java

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgudino

Technical User
Jan 29, 2004
US
New to the world of java. I wanted to know is it possible to create a html as my text area to display information from
mysql database. Basically trying to set up my main window with multiple scroll panes to display information, on of the scrollpanes
I would like to display it in html with color alternate color rows. Is it possible.

Thank you

If you use a JEditorPane (or sub-class) you can do a setContentType("text/html"). The html support is nothing like as complete as modern browsers, however.

Tim
---------------------------
"Your morbid fear of losing,
destroys the lives you're using." - Ozzy

New to java how does one window link to another window for example lets say I have my main window open and I click on open in the menu. can someone give me example please

thank you

Please do not start a brand new thread on an issue and then also ask the same question in another thread in the same forum !!!

--------------------------------------------------
Free Database Connection Pooling Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back