Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CRCP XI Certification Logo & certificates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flopper

Technical User
Jan 19, 2001
AT
Greetings,

I'm in the process of taking my CRCP exams and i've been trying to find out via BO whether you're allowed to place a certification logo on your CV or business documents upon gaining accreditation. After being sent around endless loops between Pearson Vue and BO i finally received an e-mail from the UK BO Education Services stating that:

"I have asked my Manager, Mr X, and he doesn't see any reasons why you wouldn't be able to use the Crystal image on your CV."

With law not being one of my strong points i was wondering whether this means i can place the certification logo on my CV without any action from BO?

Also i found a thread regarding the delivery (or lack of) certificates once passed. Has anyone had any recent problems with receiving these, and what's the average time span upon passing to receiving the 'golden' envelope through your door?

Cheers

There used to be an explict message in the CRCP information that you COULD NOT use and BOBJ logos or graphics in your materials unless you were a BOBJ PARTNER company. That was at least a year ago - so the policy may have changed.

I'd hold on to that BOBJ e-mail in the future just in case legal ever gives you grief.

Still haven't found the time to complete the exams - but stories of certificate delays are common.

They seem to have finally got the certificate process down and I got my BECP certificate within a month of completing the third exam. I think I saw in another thread that someone else received there certificate in a timely manner as well.

~Brian

Cheers for the info... all i got to do now is actually pass the 2nd exam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back