Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CRAXDRT Error Occurred on Server. 507

Status
Not open for further replies.

cricketeer1

IS-IT--Management
Dec 28, 2006
US
This is in response to theard number thread784-690946.

The users of the asp application that I support started getting this error today when trying to export reports: 'CRAXDRT Error Occured on Server. 507 : An exception occurred'. It started today because last night I had replaced the existing custom dll (CRAXDRT.dll used was CR v7) that creates reports for the user to see with a version that had debug code for another issue (CRAXDRT.dll CR v8.5). I did not delete and recreate the COM+ package for that dll, I did that tonight and the export works fine.

Let me be precise, my first option to troubleshoot the problem was to change the IIS 6 (win 2003) to run in IIS 5 Isolation mode (as mentioned in this thread and some other places on the web). I did that, the problem went away, but then I did not want to change the existing app behavior so I recreated the package for this dll and changed the IIS back to what it was IIS 6. And still problem no more! Users will get in tomorrow. Let's see what happens!

Copy and paste the thread in and it will set up a link to it rather than asking people to go search for it.

Glad that you worked it out.

-k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back