Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CRAXDRT error occurred on server. -2147192179: Error detected by ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
I'm working on a web reporting system (ASP based system) and I get the following error: CRAXDRT error occurred on server. -2147192179: Error detected by database DLL.

I'm not sure what the exact cause of this problem is. As far as I was able to deduce the problem is within one of the Crystal components.

I'm also thinking that it is somehow related to the Sybase SQL driver, which has a limit of 32 concurrent connections.

After looking at the Crystal’s support web site regarding this issue:

And this site:

I wasn’t able to find anything to help me resolve this problem. The only solutions that I can think of right now is to install a new version of the Sybase driver, which supports more than 32 concurrent logins, or to restart IIS 4.0. (P.S. The web reporting system was working so that is why I’m lead to believe that the problem is with IIS 4.0 or the Sybase driver. I’m not exactly sure though)

Any help regarding this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Eugene Kravchenko

We r using Crystal Report 8.5 for generating our reports through ASP . While everything is working fine over our intranet but nothing works when we deploy the pages over the network (only when we deploy it outside india through VPN). The error the generates is something like this:

"CRAXDRT error occurred on server. -2147192179: Server
has not yet been opened".

And the browser closes (IE 5.5)

We r using Win200 Server and SQl 2000 as the backend.
What could be the solution to the above problem. I am confused.
Any help is appreciated. (Urgent)

Mahesh Mehta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back