Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CR9 and CE9 (RAS9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus37

Technical User
Dec 7, 2002
US
Hello everyone.

I have installed Crystal Reports 9 and Crystal Enterprise 9 on a Win2K Pro with IIS just to for testing.

I can see the sample reports just fine, and in that same folder I saved a report I created, of course I tried it before saving it there and seems to work just fine.

When launching the ePortfolio Lite, I see all reports including the one I created, click on it and displays the parameters interface, but after that it shows this error
The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed, it displays this error instead:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Open the cbi-ibm1 home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error
Internet Information Services

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Error Type:
webReporting.dll (0x800002C5)
The table '' could not be found. Error in File C:\WINNT\TEMP\{C2FD3F75-C0AD-446F-B2F0-7F03393794AE}.rpt: The table could not be found.
/rassamples/en/asp/rPortfolio/HTMLViewers/interactiveViewer.asp, line 30

Browser Type:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; Hotbar 4.3.1.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)

Page:
POST 5632 bytes to /rassamples/en/asp/rPortfolio/HTMLViewers/interactiveViewer.asp

POST Data:
__CrystalEventTarget=page&__CrystalEventArgument=crprompt%3Dparam&__CrystalCompositeViewState=pageCrystalForm%3Dxsi%253Atype%253D%2522CrystalReports.PropertyBag%2522%2520version%253D%25222%2522%253E%2 . . .

I have tried looking for support on the Crystal Decisions website but I can't find any resource for this.

Any help with this will be greately appreciated.

Max35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back