Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CR8 and CR11 and BOE XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

gennaroalpha7

Technical User
Nov 28, 2012
US
Hi -

Currently I am using CR8 with SAP Business Objects Enterprise XI.

My question: Can I have CR8 and CR11 on the same computer and use them both with SAP Business Objects Enterprise XI?

Thx.

G.

To be more direct...

I am using the Central Management Console on SAP Business Objects Enterprise XI to automate export reports.

I do not believe you can save (publish?) CR 8 reports to BO XI. I believe you will need to publish the correct version (CR 11). Interesting enough, I believe once the report is published to BO XI and you go to a new version (BI 4.0), the report on BI 4.0 does not have be updated in any way.

Currently, I use CR8 with the Central Management Console that is part of SAP Business Objects Enterprise XI. I upload the CR8 report to the Central Management Console, then export the report out.

Can I have CR8 and CR11 on the same computer and use them both with the Central Management Console on SAP Business Objects Enterprise XI?

Thx.

G.

I have CR 9, XI and 2011 on my current computer and there are no conflicts. I only upload CR 2011 reports to our BI 4.0 computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back