Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CR2008 and Xcelsius 2008 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpowe60

Programmer
Mar 4, 2009
US
Not sure if this is the correct forum for this.
I have CR2008 and Xcelsius Engage . I created a swf file within Xcelsius. I then went inot CR2008 amd embedded the swf into the report header setion of the report. I used
a cross-tabs to biond the data from CR2008 into my column chart. I can preview the report with the chart in cr2008,
no problem. However, I have a windows form that call the CR2008 CrViewer. Before I embedded the chart, the viewer displayed the reprot, however with the char now embedded in the cr2008, when i run the crviewer I get a blak area
where the chart should be.
I was wondering if anyone have run into this and if you have, how did you correct this...

My windows form using the crviewer was created in vs2005.

any ideas/comments/sugestions greatly appreciated...

You have the option to embed or to link flash files.
If you link them you wont see them outside of crystal. Embed and they should appear without issues.

You must also ensure that Flash 9 or above is installed on your browser, so just go to flash.com if you arent certain.

Installing flash for IE doesnt mean it is installed on Firefox etc, a common mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back