Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CR10 and ASP.net issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksaab2002

MIS
Jan 6, 2005
US
Hi,

I am running CR10 with SQL 2000 accessed using an ASP.net and C#.net web application.
There are several folders of CR reports to which users of the application are "assigned" these reports are what the users "see" when logged into the online app.

I have had people with access to the application and reports for 1 and 1/2 years....just came across an issue:

For reports run, accessed, used the most...several times a day...a handful of users are experiencing a blank.

That is: they open an available folders, click on a report and it does not load the parameter input screen as expected.

It will not load the report at all. The only way to fix it I have found so far is to create a new folder and move the existing report into it...then assign that new folder to that user.

Has anyone seen anything like this before? I am not even sure where to begin, but the idea of moving 100's of reports and re-assigning all users is not a happy one...

If I should post this elsewhere, let me know.

Thanks, KSaab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back