Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CR XI Export to PDF - Reducing Font Size

Status
Not open for further replies.

NixyJ

MIS
Jul 13, 2004
GB
Hi All,

CRXI, SP2
Windows XP, SP2
Adobe Acrobat 7.0.7

I have a very frustrating issue when exporting to PDF - every font size is reduced to an ulmost undecipherable size! I can increase the font size in the report design but that means every field overlaps and is extremely difficult to work with.

I have seen previous posts from 2004 with regards to this issue but I haven't found any information at all about a fix for this in CRXI

Any help would be most gratefully received!

Many thanks,
NixyJ

This isssue is not fixed from the CR 9 version onwards. But 'business objects' says this is fixed in CR11.

Esp. while exporting to PDF this issue comesin. Otherthan PDF like word, excell it works fines.

i am using CR9 Dev Edition 9.2.3.1086

Hi there,

Thanks for your replies - I had tested using other fonts prior to posting - there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to which ones work and which don't - I guess it will just have to be goodbye corporate font, hello Arial!

Thanks again for your time - if anyone comes up with any fixes I'd be delighted to hear!

Many thanks!
NixyJ x

Hi NixyJ,

How did you solve your problem? I have similar problem.

User makes a report request through application written by VB.NET. Once application receives the report produced by Crystal Report, the report exported to pdf format, and it is displayed in Adobe Acrobat. But in the pdf format, the font size in the report has been reduced and logo is becoming fuzzy.

Thank you in advance?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back