Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CR 8 -> CR 9??

Status
Not open for further replies.

andreako

Programmer
Jun 14, 2001
NO
Hello!

I have a report that works fine i CR 8. Now my client wants to start using CR 9 and that means that I have to make that report work in version 9. You would think that Seagate made 9 compatible with at least version 8, but that isn't so I guess...??

My report has some shared variables in the main report, as I did this in 8 was that i had a formula in the subreport that converted this shared variable to just a variable(not shared or global or anything else) like this:

NumberVar aaa := Shared NumberVar MainAaa

, this formula you can call FormA, then I wanted to show this value in a graph, so I had to make another formula called FormAGraph, and this formula contained only this:

{FormA}

, then I could use this in a graph...

But this doesn't work in version 9, I just get an error message that says I use a printtime variable i a graph or a map...

Does anybody know why this doesn't work in version 9?
And what do I have to change for it to work?

If you need more info don't hesitate to ask...

Thanks in advance

andreako

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back