Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CR 8.0 last value in the last record not printed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hortensiam

IS-IT--Management
Feb 5, 2002
AR
Does anybody tell me .. why the last value in the last record is not printed?
I printed the report five times and two times the values where printed but nothing happened the others three times
I use CR8 and the report is very simple, without formulas, condicionals or selecctions!!! just printing two values of an access table.
thanks

Provide more detail. I assume you mean a whole record is missing in the printout -- not a single field -- but it's tough to tell. You are seeing the record in the Preview window, but it doesn't get printed?

- Ido

Visual CUT & DataLink Viewer:
view, e-mail, export, burst, distribute, and schedule Crystal Reports.

Thanks for your response!
The other fields in the last record are printed well. The problem is with the last field of the last record (a numeric value that is printed as "0" but is not 0!).
Sometimes I preview as 0 and printed as 0. Others times I preview the real value - 78655 - and printed well.

I try a lot of things and I've arrived at the conclusion that the problem is the crviewer.dll . If I direct print the report, all is OK. Where can I find an update for this library (I use CR8.0)

This was a knows issue in Crystal 8.0, and one of the reasons there was a v8.5 release. I know of no way to solve this except for upgrading.

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Macola, eSynergy, and Crystal Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back