Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CR 2008 - parameter field questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

iemproductions

Programmer
Jan 30, 2002
US
Hello,

I'm having a few problems with some parameter fields that I can't figure out. I didn't have these problems in CR XI, but in CR 2008, I am.

On the Enter Values dialog box, a date field does not default to the time 00:00:00 like it did in XI. So if you don't type in this default time, all of the records for the date or date range are not retrieved. Am I doing something wrong?

My other problem is on a parameter field that uses a currency from a table. When I open the drop-down list on the Enter Values dialog box, I expected to see at least 500 values in the list. I don't think that 100 values are in the list, even though there are over 500 unique values in the list. I cleared the Distinct data option on the Report options dialog box, thinking that would fix the problem, but it didn't.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back