Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CR 11.5 on Windows Server 2008 R1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harlylux

Technical User
Mar 6, 2007
US
Hey Everyone,

We are in the process this weekend of migrating our servers from WS 2003 to WS 2008. Our web server has a handful of .net 2.0 websites that use CR 11.5. They work beautifully in WS 2003, but not on WS 2008. Basically, I installed the same version of crystal with the same assemblies. When I open crystal manually I have no problem running a report and connecting to SQL server database. However, from .net the report times out after 1 minute or 2. These are small reports and usually load within a second or two. When I try to run from .net I get no error messages or anything! It just times out and I get "can't dissplay webpage" after it times out.

I can't figure this out. Any help would be very appreciated!!!!

Thanks!!!

Security on WS 2008 has been driving us nuts. I do not have a solution, but I could guess that it has something with WS 2008 security.

We have an issue with CR 12 enterprise and Novell mapped drives. At this point there seems to be no resolution, but we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back