Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CPMG SS query

Status
Not open for further replies.

lapakhora

MIS
Jan 18, 2012
PK
I have a CS1K site rls 7.6 with CPPM and CPDC installed. My query is that can i use CPPM SS instead of CPDC?? does this setup work.

what is the CPPM currently used for a spare or is it your callserver?

Is there a reason for wanting to go to a CPPM. I think the CPDC is a better serfver. It’s a dual core processsor. I know in the grand scheme of things that’s not much, but for processing, it’s much better than a CPPM SS.

But to answer your question, yes, you can use the CPPM as a SS. For 7.6 you would just need to make sure your CPPM has 4GB of memory on the card.

John Anaya
Amdocs Inc.
ACSS/ACIS - CS1000 Rls 7.5/Call Pilot 5
ACSS/ACIS - SME - IP Office 8.0
APSS/APDS - Avaya UC Services

Public Profile

Thanks for the help. One last query can i use CPDC as Leader and CPPM SS as follower??? I am asking since i dont have spare CPDC and my follower CPDC has been crashed. I do have a CPPM SS in stock, can i use this CPPM SS as follower along with Leader CPDC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back