Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CP150 Issue-Lock up

Status
Not open for further replies.

telllman

Vendor
Feb 9, 2010
CA
I have a client with a CP150 that has been acting up. It will not respond and will need to be unplugged and plugged in again to reboot and then it works again. This issue pops up about every 8-10 weeks. Originally 2-3 years ago i was not able to get a back up but this may I went in and went direct with laptop and was able to get a full back up and then also did a software upgrade to the latest we had. Yesterday they called and again its not responding and a reboot fixed the issue. Not sure what else we can do but replace it ?????

Maybe do a REINTALL then do a restore.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

New PS was 2 years ago. It's probably failed again.

Marv ccna
telemarvlogosmall.gif

Sales, Installation & Service for Norstar, BCM, Samsung & Allworx Serving Ottawa and Eastern Ontario since 1990

So to be clear you recommend a current back up. Then default the cp150 and then reload in the back up ???

I assumed you had replaced the PS already but was still trouble for the past 2 years.
Make sure you get the 8volt version if you try another PS.

Yes default via REINSTALL then restore Current or older backup is what I meant.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back