Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CP150: all reports freeze - never print

Status
Not open for further replies.

ditchwizard

Technical User
Dec 10, 2010
US
thread1553-1599993

To quote ramitchell, because I have the same problem:

I have finally gotten the CCRS and RCC installed. I have skillsets assigned, wallboards setup, users configured, connected and data loaded.

I confirmed the calls are being downloaded as there are now 1796 calls in the database whereas yesterday there were only 1719.

Any reports that are run lock up the application each time I try to run one. For example, I go to REPORTING > REPORTS> ANSWERED CALLS REPORT. I enter 04/14/2010 00:00 to 04/14/2010 24:59, chose the skillset, and SUBMIT. The reporting "window" appears blank and stays that way. I have left this run for over an hour. After I tried to kill it, the RCC webpages stop responding. Closing the browser and reopening give me a "webpage cannot be found" error. Rebooting the pc allows me back into the RCC webapges.
Any ideas on why the reports would "lock up" the RCC app?

Then he posts:

I have this figured out and the reports now work. If anyone else has this issue, feel free to post or contact me.

The thread is closed, I can't figure out how to PM someone, so I reposted so someone (ramitchell?) can help me......

Thanks!

Does anybody has solution for the above issue, please post its very urgent and I have the same exact issue and I need to fix it ASAP.

Thanks!

I have read the lock up on print issue what did you have to do to fix this issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back