Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CP150 AA Routing Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrmann1999

Technical User
Sep 12, 2006
US
First I'll ask if the following scenario is possible, then any tips anyone has on programming it:

1. Setup AA to answer calls after 0 rings between 5P and 8A(non business hours) on target line 201(DID 8088 from a PRI redirected).
2. Setup Line 201 to ring at operator(221) during business hours(8A-5P) for 12 rings, then AA to answer and immediately Park and Page.
3. Setup Target Line 200 for the AA to always pick up and offer up Directory of extensions option.

The way I see it it's Three total CCR trees, 201 gets Tree 1 and 2, 200 gets tree 3.

Tree 1 provides after hours options(mainly redirects to an answering service)
Tree 2 provides the immediate Park and Page feature
Tree 3 provides Dialing Directory or other services.

In this way we could give employees one DID to bypass the operator during the day to directly dial extensions. We're healthcare so want a person answering if at all possible during business hours, and the calls routed to an answering service after hours.

Thanks for any help/insight.

sounds ok .. I would do it a little different..

Use nightservice to make the change between answering line 201 from 12 rings during the day to 0 rings at night. You'll lose Caller-Id during the night though.

My current night service activates manually and goes into Ring Group 002, of which the CallPilot 150 is the only member. I don't see anywhere to change the number of rights, or is that a CallPilot feature?

Here's my current config

1. Under Services->Routing Service->Schedules, Night is set to Manual with No overflow
2. Under Services->Ringing Service->Schedules, Night is set to Manual, Trunk Answer is set to Y, and Extra Dial is 221(Operator DN)
3. Under the Line Settings for Ringing Service->Schedule, for line 201(my Main DID is redirected there) Ring Group is 002, Aux Ringer is N
4. Under Services->Ringing service->Ring Groups->Ring Group 002, Sets only DN is 241
5. CP 150 line 201 is setup to answer 0 rings into group2, Group 2 is setup to start Non-Business at 5PM which does nothing more than redirect the call to an on-call phone number.
6. At 8AM operator sets F982 options Business Open to Y and Answer Lines to N, at 5PM she puts Business Open N, and Answer Lines Y.

If I turn Answer Lines to Y in step 6 above(during business hours), the AA immediately picks up and immediately puts them into general delivery whether Business is Open or Not.

Doesn't marking Business Open to N satisfy the Manual Night mode requirement above, or am I totally off? Any suggestions are welcome.

No night service is totally seperate of the voicemail business open setting ...

Having the night service in the phone system with only the voicemail DN as a member, should make calls to the lines that are assigned to this service go straight to AA right away.

The business open setting mostly just changes the greeting of the auto attendant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back