Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CP150 AA misdialing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ringbacktone

Technical User
Jan 9, 2009
US
I service an 0x32 with 6.1 software and a CP150. Customer stays on AA 24/7. I am having issues with calls not going thru. I receive "you have entered and invalid extension.It can be a 200 or 3oo number. When it works, it works, but then fails back to back calls. I rebooted mail this afternoon and it tested fine.
It is now back and consistently fails.
Any ideas, other than reboot the MICS and CP at same time.
Thanks in advance for the forums input.
RBT

You probably need to upgrade the software on the call pilot. Known issue with older versions. What version is yours?[tt][/tt]

Good idea. I do not know what release it is off hand. Will find out tomorrow. Also, they recently removed pots lines and installed a channel bank.
Prior to your suggestion I was trying to come up with some type of device to insert between channel bank and trunk cartridge to see if digits are being passed thru.
Probably cheaper to install a refurbished CP150.
Thanks for your input.

RBT

CP 150 is a 3.0 release. Is this a documented problem with 3.0?
Thanks,

RBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back