Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

cp110 g2 phone question

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanyin

Technical User
Jul 18, 2022
CN
I failed to register an hfa cp110 g2 phone in the hipath4000v8 system ,the phone display HV. Can someone give me some suggestions?
The hipath 4000 version IS v8r2,and there is already some ip phone(openstage 35g) in use
I have update the stmix LW but no effect, should i update the stmix OS version and where i can download the os version software?
stmix2_pfobvn.png
system1_ei8yth.png

Please check the relase notes for the 110 phone.
It states in there that it is compatible with OpenScape 4000 V10R1.2.8.0 or Later

Thanks for sbcsu, but the wiki website shows that the cp110 g2 phone is compatible with the hipath 4000 v8r2. This makes me very confused

Well I don't know so !
Ensure that the phone is at the correct version as required V2R0.3.1 and later

Also I was looking at the CP110 HFA NOT the G2 version so I think you are correct - !

Support for the CP110 comes in HF61 for V8 R2. So you should be on at least that version and then look again.

Your STMIX is on V8 R0 while the 4K is on V8 R2. That does not cause good things. I would not expect that to be your problem here but you should fix it nonetheless.

Indeed - the system should be updated anyway to the last available releases of software for V8R2 before any phones are added.

MAC address 001ae8de4318
Software version V2 R0.6.1 HFA 221125
Last restart 2023-01-16T05:16:58
phone software version is correct.
now i will try to update the stmix from v8r0 to v8r2, does anyone konw where can download the software?

You have to update the system to the latest release of each item that you have shown above - Assistant, CSTA etc.
Then also ALL the loadwares have to be transferred.
The system needs to be at the last releases of everything - then you can update the phones etc. and test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back