Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CP100 will not boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mountainbear

Programmer
Sep 27, 2009
CA
I had a customer contact me saying thier cp100 was showing inactive feature. When I arrived only the two A B port lights were on. After troubleshooting on location I brought the unit home. I switched power supply and software and it still will not boot. Whenever power is applied the two ports stay light solid and nothing else. Is there anything I can do to try to force this to boot?
As far as I know it jsut stopped working one day. Has always been plugged into a UPS.

I have been fighting with that ever since my xp laptop died. I know there is a way to do it with windows 7 but haven't quite figured it out. will it boot without port lines connected if I have to take it in somewhere?

Use "putty" for Windows 7

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

I connected the cp100 to a PC and nothing appeared on hyperterm, just a blank white screen. The two port lights come on right away but nothing else. I removed it from the customers site and used my personal power supply at the shop, so I know that is working. The have decided to go with hosted phones, so looks like it will be offloaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back