Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CP Server - Events ? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL1M1

Technical User
Feb 10, 2005
GB

Since CP upgrad in conjunction with our switch upgrade now a CS1000M MG Rls5.5 and CP 703t server on 5.00.41 we have had since the back end of Nov08 '4' failures of the CP - The system just seems to lock up CpMgr no response and obviously when calling into CP ?

A server re-boot has always cleared the issue but looking withing Event Viewer the only thing I can see are quite consistent but only regarded as Minor events

Event from time server:-
'Step time adjustments has been made'

Could this be the problem or I admit having looked at the latest PEPs it looks as if there are some Microsoft patches missing

I'd appreciate some help or any guidance out there

Cheers!!

Microsoft Hotfixes are provided by CallPilot PEP CPSECPEP010S. Also, go into Services and verify Windows Time Service is stopped and disabled. If it isn't, stop it and disable it, then reboot the server.

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

Hi Telebub, Yep your on the ball...Had a look and indeed 'Windows Time Service' is On/Started

I'll have to schedule an outage to stop, disable and reboot and hey many thanks for the MS Hotfixe details

Cheers !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back