Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CP 600R 5.0 won't answer MARP DNs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowtalks

Technical User
Mar 19, 2005
US
CS 1000E HA 5.5 with CP 600R 5.0 w/PRI

Example: customer IT department has three IP phones, 1041, 1042 and 1043. They have a DID assigned to their dept (555-7667). 555-7667 is SCR on key 01 on all three phones (I changed the key 01 to MCR with no results), all phones have FDN set to VM DN and all have mailboxes. DN 1042 wants the external calls to drop in his mailbox. In his VM I set the 555-7667 as an additional DN for his VM...it doesn't work. I tried building a VM box for the 5557667 DN and checked the box that the DN rings on multiple sets, with the MSG waiting DN as 1042 to no avail.

There are several departments in this system that have MARP DNs that have the same problem.

There are some phones on the system that have DIDs on key 01 that their VM picks up fine, but they don't appear on multiple sets.

NCSS NCTS NCTE

That is your problem they appear on more than one set, build a 2500 or a Digital with 7667 and MARP it on the that phone with it FDN to voicemail

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back