Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

cp 5.0 revert to cell phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttmk101

MIS
Feb 24, 2003
US
Hi, I want to allow the helpdesk line to be forward to a cell phone on the weekend and after hours.
I would like to use the revert option instead of an app or relying on them to forward each night and Friday’s. I'm getting an error message of "The DN specified for 'Revert DN' is restricted by an RPL.
Error code: 60646, severity: 0, attribute: userrvdn, text 1: 9"
I tried to create a RPL that would allow only one area code. There are a bunch of restricted ones. I used the one for long distance "10" and entered the area code for the cell phone # in the permit field. Do I understand this right? "denie all, but allow ### through"

Did you enter a "9" or whatever you use to access your LD, in the transfer number field and in your "allow" field?

Well I'm using my set for the test, I can forward out to my cell. I changed my mail box type to the custom RPL and entered "9,number" in the revert field. I then went to the RPL's and entered 3 extensions in the deny field. and put the first 3 digits( both cell have the same starting numbers ).

Check TGAR/NCOS of your CallPilot voice ports. Keep in mind that CallPilot is using the SCN (key 1) to call external number. Is the number allowed to dial out to your TELCO? Another solution is to create a phantom number in the PBX then just point your revert number to the phantom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back