Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CP 201i - ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipeology

Vendor
Mar 9, 2004
PH
My Call Pilot 201i shows "???" on its faceplate, though everything is working fine. Any ideas what this event means??? What should be the normal display on the faceplate?

I am guessing that you are running CallPilot 2.02 which is software version 2.01.27. In which case the Hex display displays ??? when it is running and able to accept calls! Callpilot 2.0 (Software version 2.01.26) should show CRI in the display when it is running and able to accept calls! I dont know why this is the case - to me it is just one of those quirks of the 201i

you are correct ver 2.01.27 shows ??? and ver 2.01.26 shows CRI, odd but both are running fine.

??? mean there is a critical alarm, open the callpilot manager and clear the alarms and it will go back to ok (for about 20 min...)

Every time I start mine up it has a minor -> major -> critical -> critical alarm, after call processing comes up just clear the alam monitor and it will return to OK.

CallPilot likes to spit out errors alot or minor errors so about 80% of the time mine shows MIN on the display.

I am also running a 201i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back