Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CP 150 ACD overflow mailbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

ringbacktone

Technical User
Jan 9, 2009
US
I have an MICS with a CP150 that is using the call center application. There are 3 agents that log in and take calls. There were 4 agents at one time but now only 3.
Used to be that what I will cal the overflow MB got just a few messages a week. Now it seems there are 20 to 30 daily. I desire to change this overflow MB to a wall set that will be mounted where all 3 agents can see it and check messages several times a day. Problem is, I have no idea where to start. I am very familiar with Norstars and CPs but all together unfamiliar with ACD package. With a little help from the forum I think I can accomplish the wall set plan.

Thanks in advance,

RBT

Thanks, I have remote access via RAD, will call it and look into remotely. This may well be one of those features that will be easier using a laptop.
Will giv it a try using phone interface first
RBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back