Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CP 1.07

Status
Not open for further replies.

gforce9

Vendor
Dec 2, 2006
US
When trying to add/chg/del a m/box or run App Builder, I get an error message "Reverse RPC connection with Admin Server cannot be established". Any ideas what is happening? It has been a long time since I've seen 1.x CP. The Client s/w is running on an XP machine SP2.

i think you are going to need a windows 98 machine
callpilot 1.07 does not work with xp nor is the appbuilder
the same as the new versions.

no problems only solutions

strmwalker

Something about Win98 rings a bell......Isn't there a setting to emulate Win98 in XP?

I just got off the phone with the customer.....he found a registry workaround (something in hkey)to make XP work. He said it works now. He is sending me the link...I'll try and post it later.......

Our 1.07 works off XP as well.

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

Most of the time this is caused by not being able to reach the callpilot server by name even though you use the IP address to login. Make sure it is in your DNS server or Host file on the local machine.

Signature===========================================
Artificial Intelligence Is No Match for Natural Stupidity.

The latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.

Red meat is not bad for you, it is the green fuzzy meat that is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back