Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Coverting Special Styles

Status
Not open for further replies.

alp8

Technical User
Feb 2, 2005
US
My company has a document in word. When I came to the company I sugested moving their docs to frame, and for once they listened to the new gal.

The question lies in coverting a word document into frame. I have done all the clean up except for one problem. The writer before me created a style in word that is bordered (just a box around the text). Frame converts this into a box around every line of text that the style is applied to. Is there are quick solution to this or am I going to have to restyle the sections? This is a 550 page document and I need a quick fix.

-alp8

alp8,

Are you familiar with Framescript?

I came across the following recently and it may do what you want. However you will have to purchase both Frame script - and contact the developer of the script -
If sunflower oil comes from sunflowers, and vegetable oil comes from vegetables, where does baby oil come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back