Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Could someone make a simple shockwave director file for testing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinAr18

Programmer
Apr 25, 2002
US
I was wondering if someone might be willing to make a simple shockwave director file (the one with the dcr extension).

What it's for:
It would allow for easier testing of a particular bug in the Mozilla Firefox browser.
(Just to let you know, I will probably upload the file to the following website: so it will be freely available to the public.)

What I need:
I need a dcr file that will generate a continuous error message: a popup dialog box with an OK and Cancel button. The dialog box should pop up, and each time the user clicks OK, it should pop up again in an infinite loop. The confirmation dialog should cause the window it originated from to be unuseable until you get rid of it.
Note: I am not sure if it needs to specifically be a Shockwave "error" or if it can be a confirmation dialog that you specifically program into the dcr file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back