Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

could not see single sign-on service

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnyandeoforums

Technical User
Apr 12, 2008
US

Hi

I am trying to configure Biztalk 2006 on laptop with windows XP professional with SP2. There is no issue for installation but at the time time of configuration SSO gets fail and due to that Group and Biztalk Runtime and so on.

When I try to configure SSO server explicitely by command line by giving name of laptop getting following error

Error:0xC0002A0F:Could not contact the sso server<servername> check that SSO is configured and SSO service is running on that server
<RPC:0x800706BA:The RPC server is unavilable>

When I try with IP address get following error

Error:0xC0002A0F:Could not contact the sso server<ip-address> check that SSO is configured and SSO service is running on that server
<RPC:0x800706D9:There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper>

One thing is I could not see Enterprise Single Sign on service running on my laptop.

I try to find it in google but no where is solution please any body from you can help me to resolve this. I already sepnd more than day for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back