Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Could not find a Matching Subscription in BTS2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkRussell1978

Technical User
Apr 15, 2004
GB
Hi

Recently started using BTS04 and am trying to get an XML file imported into BTS, via a standard pipeline and processed by an orchestration. The orchestration will route the message synchronously to another orchestration that will write an outbound message to a file. All the objects have built, assembled, deployed, installed and started.

When I paste an XML file (created in BizTalk against the schema definition) into the inbound file directory I get an error in the HAT saying that BizTalk "Could not find a matching subscription", with no message flow information.

As far as I can make out there is no more debugging information. Can anyone suggest things that I can check to debug this message?

Thanks,
Mark

You need to make sure that your orchestration has a message with the same xsd schema assigned to your receive shape. If thats not the case the Message is stuck in the MessageBox and no one is going to pick it up!

HTH, Stephan

Thanks for that response, as you say the XML message did not match the schema, according to BTS04.

BizTalk required the namespace to be in the header tag of the XML message, something that the source application (Siebel 7.5) did not add in by default.

After generating a sample message in BizTalk from the schema, the source application had to be butchered with code to generate the appropriate structure.

All is now working ok but I am not sure why BizTalk expects the namespace to be present, and the source application does not provide this in the manner expected by BizTalk. Yet both applications are processing the same schema!

Isn't there an option in biz Talk 2004 to disable the need for namespace?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back