Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

COT busy on incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

cilcomm

Technical User
Feb 15, 2003
US
How can I make a COT trunk that is ringing into the system to receive a busy signal if the target DN is busy? Is there any way to do this? the users have this line coming in on a loop start trunk port but they are always using the PRI for outgoing and when they are making outgoing calls the caller only recieves ringback instead of a busy signal. The incoming callers are getting frustrated. any ideas?

The system is an Option 11C with 25.40 enterprise

Is the route for this trunk auto terminated? And is the ATDN in LD 14 the PRDN on a phone that is SCR not MCR?

This is an auto terminated trunk to a dn that is assigned to an analog phone.

that cot should get a busy, be sure hunt and fdn are off, and the atdn is "just" the dn of the analog station.. unless that set has a hunt number, the caller should get a busy. i would take the set off hook dial the inbound call and do a trac on the cot in load 80

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

will do the trac tomorrow when I get to site and can do a test on the actual trunks and stations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back