Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

COS setting on KX-TDA200

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevPlan

Technical User
Nov 25, 2002
DK
I am configuring a KX-TDA200 PBX. I have set certain extensions to be unable to call external, using COS level and TRG restriction. On the Emergency number I found out that I can call the Emergency number - as expected but strangely I don´t get any dial tone after dialing the Emergency number and don´t get connected. Any help is appreciated.

Also on the Maintenance Console I can´t locate a key sequence "Gather" or "Gatherdigit" which I need for a custom-made call accounting program.

Are you a certified dealer of the TDA product?

I am configuring a KX-TDA200 PBX. I have set certain extensions to be unable to call external, using COS level and TRG restriction. On the Emergency number I found out that I can call the Emergency number - as expected but strangely I don´t get any dial tone after dialing the Emergency number and don´t get connected. Any help is appreciated.

So you can or cant dial the emergency number.

put a butt set on there or digit grabber and see what is dialed out from the pbx!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back