Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Corrupt Application 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

eussias

Programmer
Sep 25, 2001
AU
I need some help... desperately. I have been working on a VBA Application for Access 2000. Everything has been going great until I started doing some work on one of my forms. I tried opening the Visual Basic Editor for the page but it didn't work. The other forms were working fine. I then shut the file down and when I tried to open it again I was prompted with the message "Visual Basic for Applications project in the Database is corrupt". Does anyone know exactly what this means and if and how I can fix it???

Have you tried decompiling you mdb file? For example: select Start | Run and enter your information inplace of this;
"C:\PROGRAM FILES\MICROSOFT OFFICE\OFFICE\MSACCESS.EXE" /decompile "c:\YourFolder\YourDatabaseFile.MBD

Good Luck,

I've never seen this one before. KF, could you describe how this helps? (I have similar VBA corruptions that occur from time to time.)

THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back