Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

correlation sets with .NET objects

Status
Not open for further replies.

zorrinn

Programmer
Jun 12, 2002
CA
I have an orchestration which I want to publish as a webservice. Like any other typical orchestration, I am not having any schemas that I do the mapping. Instead I am working with .NET objects that I create from a references dll.

This orchestration has a parallel convoy, with each receive shape sending and receiving from the same port but different operations. This forces me to create correlation set for the receive shapes.

I have no clue how to co-relate these receive shapes. They are totally different message types and have no connection with each other. The only reason I am doing it as a parallel convoy is becuase, I want to expose this orchestration as a web service and have only one web service(port) with multiple methods (operations), so that my client can call different methods based on a context.

Is using a parallel convoy good in such a case or is there another way. Also, for these .NET objects how can I create a correlation set??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back