Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Corporate Phone Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

popotech

IS-IT--Management
Dec 5, 2001
US
hello,
i will do my best to explain my issue, i am still learning the system. we had a gentleman who used work here, he retired about a year ago, we put a new body in his office. i updated his phone form the OTM navigator and all was well. untill the guy came back to work (coming out of retirement) and is workign in a new office, here is were my problem began. our phone have a phonebook button on them with allows users to search for numbers, the problem is the retired/reinstated guy has a new phone number that works correctly. you dial his number and his name comes up and his vm works as well but if you search his name on the phone book it dials his old number he had before he retired? how do i update/sync the phonebook with the correct information (where and how)?
any help is greately appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back