Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

corporate logos display with lines appearances

Status
Not open for further replies.

iuman

IS-IT--Management
Aug 21, 2001
US
I have created an xml file with our corporate logo to show on the 7960/7940 display when a phone has been idle for 5 minutes. However, when I do this, the line appearances are hidden as well as any message referring to missed calls (i.e. you have x missed calls).

Does anyone have a corporate logo display that still shows the line appearances and missed call message?

On version CM 3.2.(2c) and firmware P00303020700 if that makes a difference.

I tested this feature and had the same problem.... I would also like to know how to fix this problem.
CCM 3.1(3a)

Guys, I don't think this is possible in the current version of ccm. Because the logo will just use the complete display of the IP Phone. There should be a way like makeing a perl script (or something else) that will update the logo/display when something changes. But this will be hard to make.

Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back