Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Corporate Directory Question - Option 11c

Status
Not open for further replies.

matept

MIS
Mar 5, 2012
US
I have a Nortel Option 11c (unsure of the path level) that I am in charge of.

We have an ACD Queue with a number of agents assigned to it. I went to change a name of an agent (using ld95 to 'out' the name field, and then put a 'new' name field) and now that agent is removed from our Corporate Directory.

I have been told by my local Qwest technicians that to do any management of the ACD queue and its agents, I should be using the console, and shy away from the CS1000 Telephony Managers as it has a tendency to clobber ACD phones. In TM, there is a simple check box, to change this setting. I have been unable to determine if the Corp. Directory is a class of service, or some other type of phone attribute.

Any help would be great, and I am willing to provide any information needed with a little guidance.

Thanks,

class of service CRPA (Corporate Dir Allow) if thats what you mean.

If you mean that the new name is missing from your Corporate Dir you wouldneed to update it through TM.

You can also update the Corp Dir manually as well, there is other threads in here that explain it.

I know how to manually update the Corp Dir. I have it set to automatically kick off on Monday mornings, and then I have a script to do stuff to it, and then a web page pulls it for display on the Intranet here at work.

When I run it manually, the names never show in the CSV.

I have looked at other, non-ACD phones, for the CRPA class of service, and phones that are in the Corp Dir. So I guess I am not sure what I need then.

Basiaclly, I want to mimic the checkbox for 'Include in Corporate Directory report' in TM, but from the console.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back