Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Corporate Directory in the CS1000 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GJ66

Technical User
May 25, 2017
US

I am entering TNs for Corporate Directory using System Manager - in User Management, CS100 Endpoint Profile (we have it linked with Active Directory). I have two questions:
1. How do I delete or edit an entry. 2. Can I print out a list of names that have been entered into the directory?

I'm not very good with System Manager, but from memory with the older OTM and TM tools, I thought it was possible to save the Corporate Directory as a *.csv file.

There is a manual method that I did many years ago on making changes as shown below.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

To edit an entry you select the entry (check mark in front of it) and then select edit. Edits must be committed using the commit button

To delete the CS1000 Endpoint Profile you proceed to edit the entry and unselect (remove the check mark) from the CS1000 Endpoint Profile entry and then commit the edit.

To delete the user you select the entry (check mark in front of it) and then select Delete. Confirm the deletion. At this point the user is still present in the system though it may not be apparent that they still are until you see strange errors hinting at it. There is a second step to fully deleting a user and that is to use the "More Actions" drop down to have the system "Show deleted users" then select the user and confirm that you really want to delete that user permanently.

To get a list of users from System Manager you use the "More Actions" drop down and do a "export all users". The resulting file is in .csv format.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back