Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CorelDRAW 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

oasis54u

MIS
Dec 12, 2005
IT
Dear friends, I have a license of COreldraw10 from more than 4 years and only now I know that there are different type of license (not specified in the box). Infact talkin' with the technical support of Corel, he says that maybe I have some problem cause my licence could be of "Educational" type. Someone know something clear about this thing !! thanks

:)
oasis

Corel 10 was not a good one regardless of licence, and I found running it in anything other than W2000 or XP was dead loss. The 'Educational' version I thought was complete but maybe not with all the fonts or clipart and I'm not sure if you could upgrade from it. If you let us know what problems you are having perhaps we can help.
Alan D

The problem is that I cannot use VBA Visual basic application ! When I started it, it appears an error.
I have already told to the corel technical support and now I'm waitin' a reply but they already said me that in the "educational" version VBA doesn't run. And so now first thing I'm cheking my CorelDraw10 about kind of licence and then I will see.

Many thanks.

I'm new in this forum do u know how I can change the part near the nick name (). I have made an error and I have there "(MIS)", but I'm a (technical user). Do u know how I can change it ?

oasis5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back