Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Corel WordPerfect9 Table of Contents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bpmarks

Instructor
Dec 10, 2002
US
I understand that nobody uses WP9, save Federal Gov't employees, but my question has to do with Word Perfect TOCs. Does anyone know how to define the table of contents (toc) code so that when a toc is generated, it will generate in a chosen format without any underlines or bolding as the default? I assume its pretty difficult or impossible to do, but I assure you that I and your Federal Gov't would greatly appreciate your help.
Also, if you know that it is impossible, please let me know or I'll go crazy trying everything.
thanks guys
-Ben

Under "Define Table of Contents" click "Styles" button, then the "Edit" button. You can choose your font and size for the TOC. Some of the fonts will not be available to you - only those that can be handled by the TOC generator. This is virtually all of them, unless you have downloaded any unusual fonts. As far as the underlining is concerned, I have been unable to remove this automatically, when generating a TOC or an Index. If it exists in the body of the document, it is picked up for the list, so if anyone else has this solved, I would also like to hear about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back