Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Corel vector into Photoshop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctorcroc

Technical User
May 7, 2004
CA
I am at my wit's end (not that I had too many to begin with)...how can you bring a vector based image from Corel into photoshop? I am trying to 'overlay' a logo onto a jpeg image, but I want the logo to remain crisp and not to become a bitmapped image. Is this possible? (Supposedly you can paste a vector into PS with the 'paste dialogue box'as a path or shape layer, but when I go to 'paste' into PS no such dialogue box appears?). Appreciate any help with this before I go completely berserk!

you can export from corel as .eps format so you will be able to use it in photoshop, just export from corel as file format .eps and import from photoshop it will ask for export resolution and import resolution as 150dpi will be ok for normal jobs

A big thank you to each of you for responding to my problem! Life has become brighter again!! Thanks!

Just curious why you're not trying to do it in Photopaint. You can bring vectors into PP in a couple of ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back