Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Corel Draw 8 Labels 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaquest

Technical User
Sep 28, 2007
US
I have defined a label page with 1/2" square labels, 13 in a row with 17 rows under page layout, labels, custom. There is a 1/4" margin around the page and 1/8" spacing between labels (top and bottom).

Now I have a cdr graphic which I want to print on every one of those labels. What steps do I take to get that graphic onto the printed labels?

Though Corel allows you to define or select a label page, it doesn't seem to do anything useful with it at print time.

The only suggestion I can make is to do it yourself, ie:

a) create a document where the sheet size is the size of ONE label. The document should either have just ONE page (which you want to repeat on all labels) or as many pages as there are labels to print.

b) measure the horizontal and vertical gutters on the label sheet

c) before printing, go to print preview, select the imposition layout tool, set the correct number of rows and colums and the gutters.

You should then have the printout you want, though you may need to adjust the gutters slightly if the layout is tight or the printer isn't printing quite to exact size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back