Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Corel 13 Booklet Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diggar

Technical User
Apr 2, 2002
US
I have Corel X3 and am trying to create an 8 page booklet. Pages 1,8 on one side of a piece of paper and 2,7 on the other side. A second piece of paper has 2&7 on one side and 3&4 on the other side.

I set the Layout for Booklet, facing pages and the Size at Letter Landscape. The printer is a Samsung CL-510 Duplexing printer.

I layed out my work and printed it a couple times to see how it looked and the printer duplexed perfectly and other than changing some of the pictures I changed nothing else.

Now when I try to print I get this dialog box that tells me I do not have a duplexing printer and I can either use Corel's duplexing wizard or print individual sheets.

Any idea why Corel is not telling me I cannot duplex? I tried other programs and I can duples fine so it is not the printer of the driver.

What is going on here..I am (of course on a deadline) needing to finish this progect which should of taken no more than an hour or two tops and was going fine until Corel flacked. I used to use Pagemaker and creating a booklet was a snap.

Thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back