Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Corel 12 and the FRAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

falloutvictim

Technical User
Jun 10, 2005
US
We're trying to print just the frame (it's a layout) with a color logo. It will not print what is in the frame. Any ideas? Do you need more information?

Can you give us a bit more information, I don't really understand the question but I suspect layers might have something to do with it.
Alan

In a mutiple page booklet. I would like to use the same lay out for even number pages (page 1 is the front cover)and reverse this layout for odd number pages. Having laid out a number of objects (text boxes in columns, grafics etc)how can i just pick all these up and flip them over for use on the odd number pages?

ps first time user, please keep it simple

cheers

In a mutiple page booklet. I would like to use the same lay out for even number pages (page 1 is the front cover)and reverse this layout for odd number pages. Having laid out a number of objects (text boxes in columns, grafics etc)how can i just pick all these up and flip them over for use on the odd number pages?

ps first time user, please keep it simple

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back