Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

cordless set for a receptionist

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkston

IS-IT--Management
Apr 25, 2002
US
Can anyone recommend a multiple line cordless set for a receptionist console that hunts, and transfers for an Option 11C.

Thanks.

I would just go over to Best buy and see if the had a mulitible cordless phone with a link button on it all the other features are done in the system look for a 2.4 gig cordless though

The Mobicel cordless 900Mhz phone works really well from a 'cell' type transmitter, shows 4 lines, has a hold button, works on analog lines, has a link buttong, and will link several sets together.
I have successfully used a single line giga phone as per the suggestion above on an Opt 11 in a hotel setting.

PhM

Nortel use to sell a M2616CT (Cordless 2616), there were some issues with it so they stopped production. We've used a couple for about 2 1/2 years and they have worked well. You may be able to find one from a telecom reseller like PBXChange or something. I beleive most problems were do to too many users within a small area. Also, I beleive the range is about 200 feet max.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back