Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Copy several text field from Outlook and paste in other application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groom84

Technical User
Feb 27, 2009
SE
Hi
Can anyone help me with this following issue?
I don't really know how I should write the hole thing (receiving errors).

Here is the link

Thanks in advance

PS: VBA 6.3 and Outlook 2003
BR
/Groom

I think this is a bit of a biggie for trying to get done via forums. I would suggest getting some proper help for this unless you've a lot of time on your hands. If you do or if you are a programmer go through some sendkeys and outlook vba articles/examples to get started, then post specific problems to forums as they arise.

Just my advice - feel free to ignore - good luck!

Paul Rigby
VBA, C#, Delphi

I would have to agree. Especially as you are trying to send data to a non-VBA application.

Please, if you wish to get any help give specific details when you post. Your post here is basically pointless.

"I don't really know how I should write the hole thing (receiving errors)."

It is not up to us to figure out what errors you are getting. YOU have to tell us: what you are doing (precisely and include the actual code you are using); and exactly what errors you are getting.

Coding Outlook can be a bit of a pain, but look here for some Outlook VBA code that may help.

As was mentioned in your other thread, you may have to use API as you trying to action a non-VBA application. API can get funky, so you may want to look at Microsoft's API Reference.

Gerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back